The NBA Finals are almost set, which means NBA trading cards and memorabilia are at the forefront in the minds of collectors.
Goldin Co. has an impressive collection of rare and premium NBA cards and items in its May Monthly Auction, including cards featuring such legends as Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Luka Doncic, Jason Tatum and others.
“Late May and early June means one thing for basketball fans: the NBA Finals,” Goldin Executive Chairman and Founder Ken Goldin said. “This is the time of year when legacies are made — when young stars burst onto the stage and cement their status as legends. The impact that a championship ring has on the value of collectibles is tangible and we’ve got some incredible items in this auction featuring guys fighting for a championship right now.”
The auction is highlighted by such highly sought-after gems as:
• A 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan rookie card in GEM MT 10 condition.
Prices for all three cards are expected to soar well into six figures, Goldin said.
Also See: NFL player sued by trading card company
In addition to more than 2,500 trading cards available, the auction, which runs through June 4-6, also features incredible, game-worn jerseys, including Steph Curry’s 20,000-point game jersey.
Other high-end items in the auction include:
• A 1962 Marvel Amazing Fantasy #15 – First Appearance of Spider-Man, graded CGC 6.5.
• A 2002 Topps Super Bowl XXXVI MVP #SBMVP Tom Brady Signed Football Relic Card, graded BGS MINT 9/Beckett 10.
• A 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Unopened Wax Box (36 Packs) with four Jordan Stickers Showing.
• A Nov. 11, 2021 – Cristiano Ronaldo Game-Used and Photo Matched Portugal Road Jersey from the FIFA World Cup Qualifier Match vs. Ireland.
You Also Might Like: Why cards of star female athletes are a good investment