The National Sports Collectors Convention will feature more than 113 sports legends signing autographs at the 42nd annual event.
The National, scheduled for July 27-31 at the Atlantic City Convention Center in Atlantic City, N.J., has autograph commitments from 50 baseball legends, 47 football greats, 16 basketball stars as well as other sports and entertainment stars.
The National will open at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 27 with an exclusive reception for VIP Attendees. The party, sponsored by Pristine Auction, will feature refreshments, giveaways and the opportunity to get free autographs from special VIP guests Ron Jaworski, Bernie Parent and Greg Luzinski. VIP packages are available at www.NSCCShow.com.
Among the sports legends signing at The National for the first time are: Dan Marino, Michael Vick, Odell Beckham Jr., Paul Pierce, Brian Bosworth, Adrien Peterson, Ed Reed, Ray Knight, Lance Parrish, Dan Issel, Spencer Haywood, Alex English, Tony Oliva, Anthony Munoz, Frank Gore, Floyd Mayweather, Chuck Liddell and Navy Seal Robert O’Neill.
Also See: Beckett has new CEO, big changes coming
For autograph tickets, updates and a complete list of signers, check out TRISTAR Productions website. Please direct autograph-related questions to TRISTAR at customerservice@TristarProductions.com or at 713-488-1101.
Other highlights scheduled for the nation's largest sports card and memorabilia show include:
• The Ripping Wax Case Break Pavilion powered by Whatnot will feature athletes and celebrities, plus such exciting events as giveaways, group breaks, a kids break, live podcasts and more on the Mike Berkus Main Stage.
The Pavilion will include more than 5,700 square feet with more than 100 of Whatnot's top sellers going live on the app throughout the weekend with giveaways, group breaks and singles shows with products across every major sport in the hobby. Stop by the Whatnot booth for free games and a chance to take home packs of cards, merchandise and more. Follow @whatnotsports on Instagram and Ripping Wax on Whatnot for more information.
The Case Break Pavilion will open on Wednesday, July 27 and Thursday, July 28 after the show closes until 12 a.m.
• The Mike Berkus Main Stage will be host to many case breaks and other activities, which will be broadcast to live video streams and on social media. Follow the show and company social media links for updates on the latest Pavilion announcements and giveaways.
Panini, Topps, Upper Deck, Onyx and other manufacturers will be doing free group breaks on stage. Spots in the breaks will be given to attendees and on social media.
• Space in the Pavilion for this year is sold out, but the National is taking names on a waiting list to reserve space for next year. For more information or to add your breaking operation to the waiting list, contact Ethan Sundilson at: 714-376-4369 or email email@example.com
• GTS Distribution will once again support its retailers and all breakers participating in this year’s convention. GTS will host a lounge area for retail customers and breakers away from the main floor and breaker pavilion. The lounge will be open throughout the show with GTS providing complimentary food vouchers redeemable at the venue’s concession stands.
GTS will also offer product services, including shipping to and from the event and other unique opportunities. Go GTS Live, The Hobby’s Web Show, will also be the emcee on the main stage with free giveaways, trivia contests for prizes, free manufacturer box breaks, industry guests and more.
"It’s really important for us to support the shops and breakers at the biggest show of the year," said Mike Blumenson, Sports & Entertainment Category Manager. "Our goal is to do anything we can to support our partners to ensure they have a successful event and the lounge area has proven to be a relaxing place to take a break during the show.”
• Southern Hobby will host this year’s Breakers Event, which will be held at the Steel Pier in Atlantic City on Friday, July 29. The party will feature free food and drinks, carnival rides and giveaways from Southern Hobby and their manufacturer partners. Southern Hobby will also offer some unique business opportunities and prizes for collectors that RSVP by a certain date and attend the event. More details will be provided at a later date.
• Event partner Pristine Auctions will hold a live auction to benefit Signatures For Soldiers from July 1 through July 30. For more information on the charity auction, contact Tim Virgilio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General admission tickets for the National are available now and may be purchased by clicking here. Keep visiting the National website regularly for updates.
For additional information on the Autograph Pavilion, visit Tristar by clicking here.
Please direct any autograph related questions to Tristar at customerservice@TristarProductions.com or at 713-488-1101
Autograph Tickets are on sale now on Tristar's web site.