Bolstered by sneak-peek cameo appearances from two headline-generating family members (2018 Contenders Football and 2018 Donruss Optic Football), Panini America’s November release of the 2018 Playoff Football product is set to appeal to a wide-ranging, far-reaching collector base with a varied and diverse content mix featuring star veterans, hot rookies and all-time greats.
In addition to the aforementioned and rare Contenders Rookie Ticket Preview Autographs and Donruss Optic Rated Rookie Preview Autographs, 2018 Playoff Football includes a 300-card base set (200 veterans and 100 Rookie Cards) and hobby boxes (eight cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 20 boxes per case) that deliver, on average, two autographs, two memorabilia cards, 12 RCs, 20 inserts and four parallels. The product will also be a part of Panini America’s annual Black Friday promotion.
Additional highlights include:
• An array of the newest NFL players in Rookie Autographs and Rookie Autographs Variations.
• Some of the game’s most hallowed names are featured in the Hall of Fame Autographs insert.
• The Contenders Rookie Ticket Autographs Preview and Donruss Optic Rated Rookie Autographs Preview cards will be limited to 24 copies or less.
• The 300-card base set is paralleled by 1st Down (numbered to 99), 3rd Down (numbered to 25), 4th Down (numbered to 10) and Touchdown 1/1 versions.
• Game Day Signatures includes a checklist of veteran stars with base versions numbered to 50 or less and paralleled by 4th Down (numbered to 10) and Touchdown 1/1 versions.
• Touchdown Tandems Autographs features some of the best player combinations from the past and present.
• Headlining the product’s retail-exclusive content: 2nd Down parallels (numbered to 49), Rookies Autographs Red Zone, Rookie Stallions Memorabilia, Touchdown Sensations (Box Buy exclusive), Rookies Goal Line parallels (Hanger Box exclusive), Thunder & Lightning (Blaster, Fat Pack, Hanger and Box) and Hidden Gems (Fat Pack, Hanger and Box).