Panini America’s 2017 football release grand finale, 2017 Flawless Football, arrives in late March.
Once again, collectors can look forward to an unrivaled autograph and memorabilia checklists, year-topping Rookie Patch Autographs and enough gems to outfit a high-end jewelry franchise. But there are also new twists coming — such as the Rookie Gems Signatures and Flawless Penmanship inserts, plenty of new on-card signers, and the introduction of Chocolate Diamond and Canary Yellow Diamond cards.
On average, each 10-card briefcase of 2017 Flawless Football will deliver six autographs, two memorabilia cards and two precious gem cards. All cards produced for the product will be numbered to 25 or less and all autograph cards will be signed either on-card or will be cut autographs.
Highlights of the product include:
• A bevy of new product developments including Rookie Gems Signatures, Red, White & Blue, Flawless Shields, Flawless Symbols, Signature Gloves, Greats, Flawless Penmanship, 1st Round Gems, Retired Numbers Autographs and Flawless Signatures.
• The new Rookie Gems Signatures feature on-card autographs with precious gems.
• Flawless Penmanship feature some of the game’s greatest performers, including Emmitt Smith, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders and more.
• New Flawless signers for the 2017 edition include Tony Gonzalez, Michael Vick, Chris Spielman, Ty Law, Tedy Bruschi, Jeremy Shockey, John Lynch, Mike Alstott, Drew Bledsoe, Brian Dawkins, LaVar Arrington, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Morten Andersen, Priest Holmes, Rodney Harrison, Larry Allen, Michael Bennett and more.
• The top rookies of 2017 are featured in a Rookie Patches Autographs set that includes base versions numbered to 25 and Silver (numbered to 20), Ruby (numbered to 15), Sapphire (numbered to 10), Emerald (numbered to five) and Platinum 1/1 parallels.
• New gems mean new parallels and the breakdown looks like this: Sapphire (numbered to 15), Diamond (numbered to 10), Emerald (numbered to five), Chocolate Diamond (numbered to four), Canary Yellow Diamond (numbered to three) and Platinum 1/1s.