Sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago that Panini America released the one-year wonder known as 2013-14 Dominion Hockey. Since then the brand has been sitting on the shelf, but more than three years later, Panini America Product Development officials are dusting off Dominion for another run — this time in the NBA basketball card market.
Set to arrive in hobby shops in late May, 2017-18 Dominion Basketball, like its hockey predecessor, will deliver an array of high-end autograph and memorabilia cards. On average, each hobby box (six cards per box, six boxes per case) will deliver three autographs and one memorabilia card.
Highlights of the product include:
• Rookie Jersey Autographs from the top rookies of 2017-18, falling one per box on average.
• A plethora of multi-signed cards in Rookie Dual Signatures, NBA Champions Dual Signatures, Franchise Favorites Dual Signatures, Triple Threat Trio Signatures and Rookie Quad Signatures.
• Main Exhibit autographs featuring a shadowbox design and signed on acetate.
• Unique rookie cards printed on metal and numbered to as low as one.
• Autographed memorabilia cards highlighting the aerial accomplishments of some of the NBA’s best dunkers in With Authority!
• Oversized memorabilia pieces from the NBA’s top stars in Mammoth Materials.