Panini has announced details for 2012 Panini Cooperstown Baseball, a stand-alone, 24-packs-per-box tribute to the greatest players in baseball history – and the museum they call home – that releases in late July and will reward one lucky fan with a dream trip to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
Each box of 2012 Panini Cooperstown Baseball will deliver at least one Cooperstown Signatures autograph, two commemorative Class Patches, three Bronze History cards, three Crystal Collection parallels, two Voices of Summer inserts, two Induction inserts and two Credentials inserts.
Other Cooperstown highlights include:
- A Famed Cuts checklist featuring cut signatures from the likes of Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Sandy Koufax, Dizzy Dean and more.
- A 200-card base set that includes 20 short-printed Color Tint cards.
- The chance to win a trip to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- A unique Class Patches insert that features embroidered patches detailing specific Hall of Fame induction years.
- The compelling Famous Moments insert that details the greatest memorabilia (and the men who used it) en route to induction.