Rookie cards of such NFL stars as Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen and Justin Herbert and NBA debut tickets of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant highlight Lelands’ first Focus Auction.
Lelands’ new Focus Auctions feature 50 high-end graded cards and tickets that will be heavily promoted on the company’s website, social media platforms and in other promotions.
To qualify for a Focus auction, each graded card or ticket must have a minimum value of $15,000. Both modern and vintage are included in the quarterly auctions, which will be held between Lelands’ four Classic auctions.
The Fall 2022 Focus Auction opened Sept. 24 and closes Oct. 8. Highlights include:
• A Tom Brady PSA-graded 2000 Championship Ticket autograph card.
• National Treasures RPAs of Mahomes, Herbert, Allen, Kyler Murray and Trevor Lawrence.
• Historic tickets, including one of the two PSA 6 versions of Michael Jordan NBA debut stubs, a PSA 3 Wilt Chamberlain 100-point game stub and the highest graded Kobe Bryant professional debut stub in existence.
• PSA 9 Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays singles from the 1950s and 1960s, including a 1952 Berk Ross Mays card.
• One of the three Aaron Judge 2013 Bowman Chrome BGS 10 Gold refractor autographs.
• NFL Logo Shield RPAs, including Jalen Hurts and Justin Fields
• LeBron James rookie autographs cards.
To ensure each item gets full attention and maximum exposure, all items will be: featured on Lelands’ home page banners; receive its own social media post; showcased in at least one eBlast; presented on the first page of the auction; and highlighted in digital ads on Google and hobby websites.