Due out in late April, 2012-13 Gold Standard Basketball (10 cards per box) marks the polished evolution of a brand that has made quite an impact in two short years on the market.
The third year promises even more bells and whistles, while also returning some of the set’s calling-card inclusions – most notably the Solid Gold 14kt gold 1-of-1s, the Bullion Brand memorabilia cards featuring oversized pieces of game-worn jersey tags and the Black Gold Threads oversized memorabilia cards.
Other highlights of 2012-13 Gold Standard Basketball include:
- A break that should deliver four autographs, one memorabilia card and one metal card in every 10-card box.
- A base set paralleled by Black and Platinum versions.
- Gold Strike Signatures featuring autographs from the NBA’s best rookies and rising young stars.
- The Mother Lode autograph insert honoring the biggest superstars in the game.
- Autographed Rookie Cards feature the addition of memorabilia swatches for 2012-13.
- A 305-card base set featuring 80 autographed memorabilia rookie cards, five base inserts, three memorabilia inserts and four autograph inserts.
- Look for 25 base-set short-prints featuring selected stars wearing the jerseys of every team for which they played.