'DeLelands just wrapped its latest auction, with a 1972 Bobby Orr NHL All-Star game-worn jersey leading the pack at $95,433 (all prices inclusive of the buyer's premium).
Selling for the same price was a 1976 Muhammad Ali fight-worn robe from his bout against Jean-Pierre Coopman. One of the best 1939 Baseball Hall of Fame induction class signed FDC to ever come to market sold for $75,008.
And the much-hyped "Deflategate" game-used football lived up to its billing, reaching $44,740.
Other highlights included:
– 1973 Secretariat race-worn horseshoe: $36,543
– 1932 N.Y. Yankees team-signed baseball: $24,959
– 1940s Memphis Red sox game-worn jersey and cap: $51,699
– 1964 The Beatles 'Ed sullivan Show' signed postcard: $18,271
– Bill McKechnie 1914 Federal League championship pennant: $27,455.