The autographed vest that jockey Victor Espinoza wore in all three 2015 Triple Crown races won by American Pharoah, a pair of Everlast boxing gloves signed (both) by the great Muhammad Ali, Mark Messier’s-autographed game-used N.Y. Rangers jersey from the 911 Tribute/Ceremony game in Madison Square Garden on Oct. 7, 2001 and a game-used bat signed by Baseball Hall of Famer Mike Piazza are among 1,700 items currently available in the “Spring Fling Auction” hosted by Steiner Sports Marketing Inc. from now through June 26 at 10 pm ET online HERE.
“This is one of the largest, most diverse and most exciting online auctions we have ever had at Steiner Sports,’ stated Brandon Steiner, company founder & CEO. “It features items ranging from sports and entertainment to Presidential memorabilia and framed sports art and photography. We have unique, one-of-a-kind and limited-edition pieces that you just can’t find anywhere else that are guaranteed to be of interest to anyone who has a passion for collectibles of all types. In addition, most of these pieces are beautifully autographed.”
In addition to many other horse racing, boxing, ice hockey and baseball items such as the ones above, the Spring Fever auction also includes pieces from football, basketball, tennis, soccer and golf.
Other select highlights include the following:
• LeBron James game-worn Cavaliers jersey
• Derek Jeter 2007 game-used glove
• Jeter 2001 game-used Yankees jersey
• Martin Brodeur game-used N.J. Devils jersey
• 1973-75 Thurman Munson game-used bat
• Bob Meusel and Honus Wagner signed baseballs
• Original paintings featuring Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra and Eli Manning
• 1948 Brooklyn Dodgers team-signed ball
• Albert Pujols 2014 game-used bat
For complete auction listings, CLICK HERE