A new football card release is coming to the hobby, with the release of 2018 Luminance Football, which is set to arrive in early June.
On average, each hobby box of 2018 Luminance Football (10 cards per pack, four packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will yield three autographs and one memorabilia card. Hard-signed Draft Day Signatures, the season’s first on-card autographs of 2018 rookies, will fall every other box, on average.
Highlights of the product include:
• Hard-signed Draft Day Signatures featuring White, Gold and Silver Ink variations.
• Rookie Ink delivers an autograph set driven by a deep rookie checklist and black-and-white photography.
• Collect veteran and retired autographs in a Spotlight Signatures insert featuring some of the most exciting talent to grace the gridiron.
• Key memorabilia inserts include Autograph Jerseys, Vintage Materials and Jumbo Prime Jerseys; memorabilia cards fall one per box, on average.
• Full action photography spills off the edge of the borderless base set highlighted by veterans and rookies; base parallels include Gold, Blue (numbered to 99), Platinum Blue (numbered to 25), Red (numbered to 10), Pink (numbered to five) and Gun Metal 1/1s.
• Autograph Jerseys and Jumbo Prime jerseys feature Gold (numbered to 49 or less), Platinum Blue (numbered to 25 or less) and Gun Metal 1/1 versions.